Are You A Current Borrower?
Have questions about your loan or your reporting requirements? Contact SBAServicing@nullq2bizcap.com, and a member of our Loan Servicing Team will assist you.
Submitting Your Financials
Annually, our borrowers are required to provide the following financial documents per their loan agreement. An initial request for all of the below will be made in late April/early May of each year. If returns are extended, a second request will be made in September/October. Please keep in mind that the Business Interim Statement, Business Debt Schedule, and Personal Financial Statement(s) must be current within six months of the date we receive your filed tax return.
- Business Tax Return If extended, we require proof of your filed Extension along with a Year-end Financial Statement (Balance Sheet and Income Statement)
- Business Interim Statement Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Business Debt Schedule Must reflect all current debt; Click here to download the BDS form
- Personal Tax Return Must be submitted for all Guarantors; if extended, we require proof of the filed Extension(s)
- Personal Financial Statement Must be submitted for all Guarantors; Click here to download the PFS form
- Proof of Required Insurance Policies Documents must show policy dates, and are due upon policy renewal
You may upload your documents via our secure portal by clicking this button: